Charbroil Grills – Introducing Infrared Searing With Its Grills
Char-Broil is a brand of barbeque grills, owned by the W.C. Bradley Co. Home Leisure Group. W.C. Bradley Co. is a family owned (operated by the familys fourth generation), Columbus, Georgia-based company.
The Char-Broil barbeque grill division is considered to be responsible for putting the companys brand in the market, and has become a major producer of gas, charcoal, and electric grills in the world.
Today, CharBroil not only offers grills of different kinds, they also sell smokers and fryers, and even install outdoor fireplaces in homes (both gas fireplaces and wood burning fireplaces). CharBroil stays true to its tagline: Inviting Everybody Outside Since 1948. CharBroil grills have been keeping families warm and full for sixty years.
In 2008, the CharBroil brand pushed forward new models of grills to the market. They have put emphasis on the products use of infrared technology. Their two grill lines, called the Quantum series and the Red series boast this technology. Although always pushing the envelope in grill technology and innovation, CharBroil grills are quite affordable”prices start at $100 and can go up to only $700. Apart from the infrared grills, of course, the brand still offers classic models.
If you’re looking for a Charbroil grill you may have to do a little driving, here’s why. Their Commercial series, as well as their Quantum series, can be found at Lowe’s store nationwide. The Red Series is sold exclusively at Home Depot. These stores are usually across the street from each other, so the driving won’t be too bad unless you also want to have a look at the Thermos grills. These are actually manufactured for Thermos by Charbroil, and their carried only at Target.
The Gas Patio Caddie is an award winning design that allows consumers with less space the luxury of a full-sized grill. It’s easy to clean and even easier to move. If you’re an apartment or condo dweller with limited outdoor space, this is a great option.
* It has a porcelain coated steel hood that offers great heat control
* The easy to read lid mounted temperature gauge is very handy
* Push button ignition
* Grilling area comes in at a whopping 187 square inches
* This grill can generate up to 10,000 BTU (British Thermal Unit or the heat value or the heat power of a grill per hour).
* It also has a cast iron heat plate
The Gas Patio Caddie is basically the perfect solution if you need to move your grill around in very small spaces. While it’s not a monster grill, it can cook a fair amount of food at once. It’s not the grill for you if you like to feed the neighborhood.
If you consider yourself a professional and at the same time technologically savvy with your outdoor cooking activities, the Quantum Infrared Series is best for you.
* This model boasts of easy, even heating (no more cold spots or hot spots).
* Flare-ups and burnt food are a thing of the past since the fire stays in the firebox
* Infrared offers the perfect searing technology which keeps your food moist and delicious
* Open flame or infrared? How about both together for a wider temperature range.
* This grill is rated as a best buy by consumers, and sells for less than $500.